HARLEY-DAVIDSON TECHNICIANS NEEDED
Tallahassee Harley-Davidson is looking for Technicians at all levels to join our dealership.
Great Pay & benefits!
Our dealership is 100% performance driven & need techs that want to be the best & fastest!
Paid time off
Call 850-205-4294 or Email email@example.com for more information
Harley-Davidson® Parts and Service Specialist
Due to recent growth and employee promotion, Tallahassee Harley-Davidson is looking for a Parts and Service Specialist which is essentially a Service Writer position including parts sales. We strive to have a FUN and DYNAMIC atmosphere where we continually try to promote from within and also train for success.
On top of our competitive compensation plan, we also include paid vacation time, 90%+ employer paid medical benefits including dental and vision, 401k with a profit sharing option, and more!
We are proud to be a FAMILY owned and operated Harley-Davidson dealership which provides the Tallahassee and South Georgia area riders with exceptional sales, service, and clothing.
Our goal is to ensure every customer receives a VIP experience from the moment they arrive at Tallahassee Harley-Davidson. Our values subscribe to the deep emotional connection that is created with our customers through our products, services, and experiences. We are fueled by the brand loyalty and trust that our customers place in us to deliver premium quality and the promise of a fulfilling lifetime ownership experience. We exemplify this commitment by embracing a culture of personal responsibility and stewardship for quality in everything we do.
The Parts & Labor Specialist persons at Tallahassee Harley-Davidson connect the riders to their perfect ride & the service it needs. Focusing on the customer's desire to have a ride that fits, feels, and functions the way they envision it to. Being a successful part of this team requires passion for customization, problem solving, and details that make the service experience seamless. Bottom line, we sincerely care about our customers and their needs.
We have found that the automotive industry and the motorcycle industry are very similar in this position. If you are a Service Writer, Assistant Service Manager, or equivalent in the automotive field and are looking for a change, we really want to speak to you!
Key responsibilities and knowledge include the following:
- Helping customers select required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Offering the installation of parts through our service shop
- Helping customers identify their service needs and setting appointments for their work needed
- Answering phone calls, providing price quotes and other information regarding both parts & service
- Keeping current on new products and product updates as well as latest service announcements from Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Informing customers part & service specials
- Greeting customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
- Developing and sharing knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
- Pointing out promotional sales, specials, new merchandise and offering additional product that may compliment the customer's purchase
- Valid driver’s license & motorcycle license is a plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn
- Position requires excellent customer service skills and ability to learn products quickly
- Minimum 2 Year experience in an auto parts or service advisor environment required
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn these items